Recently, I’ve been trying to expand or bring back types of content that I’ve been really wanting to do. Things like video essays, short films, and even writing news articles or guides, all while still doing Let’s Plays, Mini-Pack, and Andrew Dornan’s “What’s New?”.
What’s been keeping me from doing all of these things I want to do have been energy, school, and resources.
The biggest offender is energy. For those that don’t know, I struggle with depression, and a good chunk of my energy is spent either coping or surpressing my condition. What energy is left is then taken up by school, and then later other projects that I’m working on.
To illustrate just how busy I am, my current projects include…
- Let’s Plays on YouTube
- Preparing the next Side and Main Let’s Plays that come out next month while also preparing future series
- Let’s Plays for Vlare
- These air one at a time, albeit I’m currently putting this on pause
- A Guide for Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow Versions
- An untitled RPG using RPG Maker
- Andrew Dornan’s “What’s New?”
- That news show that airs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning
- My weekly, website-exclusive series wherein I open those packs of trading cards that only have 3 or 4 cards a pack
- An untitled card-game
- Gaming and Creating
- This is my once-every-two-months newsletter wherein I cover some gaming news, give my thoughts on games, and give an update about what I’m working on
Of course, this doesn’t cover all the work I need to do for my classes, as that’s a seperate beast entirely.
Two biggest projects I’ve wanted to bring back have been writing news articles/reviews for the website and doing podcasts. The problem is that I don’t have the time or energy to constantly make posts on the website, or even cut out several hours to record, edit, and upload a podcast.
I will go on the record and acknoweldge that I did indeed post news articles and reviews on this website, but that was for my broadcast course. However, those were immediately dropped after my professor said she wasn’t actually checking the content of the posts, just that I was posting “original content,” ontop of sharing posts from other news sources.
Once May arrives, I will be done with my classes, and that will be one less thing that will be using up my energy, but I might be able to secure a part-time job afterwards.
That job will, hopefully, present me with more resources, namely money.
My plan is to save up the money that I would get from this potential job, and then wipe off my credit card all at once. That way it’ll be fresh for the next semester.
But… untill then, I’ve just been rolling with what I have, while still hoping to be able to deliver more content to you all…
Leave a Reply